RK Autowerks Stock Rebuild Process – S63TU Configuration:
- Full engine disassembly and inspection
- All components are cleaned to remove oil, sludge, carbon, etc
- All rods & pistons inspected and clearances checked
- Oil pump is disassembled, cleaned, and rebuilt on every motor
- All wear items replaced with BMW OE parts – Gaskets, seals, stretch bolts
- Rebuilt cylinder heads with the latest revision of BMW OE valve seals installed
- Micro polished crank
- 2 year/24,000 mi warranty on the internals. The warranty works like the factory BMW powertrain warranty. If your car is tuned, the warranty is void.
Can be installed into the following vehicles:
- M5 & M6 | F10 F12 F13 F06 | 2012-2016
- X5M & X6M | E70 E71 F85 F86 | 2010-2018
Installation is available at our shop in Ft. Worth, TX. Please see this link to add installation.
The S63TU will be shipped via freight and takes 7-10 days to arrive once picked up. Engine can only be sent to a commercial address.
Amount varies based on current core availability. Please contact email@example.com for the current core deposit amount.
-Refundable upon receipt of an S63TU with a rebuildable core. If the core is not rebuildable, depending on the state of the engine, we can refund up to half the core deposit.
Noah Pullen –
Wow, what a troubling time to have ended up with an S63TU engine failure, but I am now almost 6 months into my RKAutowerks S63TU Stock Rebuild and couldn’t be more pleased.
Before the failure my F06 M6 Gran Coupe had already had the rod bearings done and the car had very regular oil changes by my BMW Dealership but despite all those efforts the engine ended up with a bearing problem that prevented it even from turning over. I was not running any tunes, no mods and am not a street racer. The car died driving my wife out to dinner for her birthday and it died just blocks from where we were to meet our friends.
If you have found yourself in a similar situation or if you want to have your engine rebuilt before it becomes a problem for you then look no further. There is no hard selling, no upselling, no shenanigans, no stress peddled by anyone on Rk’s Team just 100% success.
If you are looking at other builders I implore you to visit forums like 6post.com or f10.m5post.com and search through some threads on this subject. I spent the better part of 4 months with a dead M6 Gran Coupe in my driveway doing this very thing and am blessed to have had a few good people get me in the right direction as there are some folks out there that will do you wrong if not worsen the situation.
You can buy with 100% confidence. Send them you s63tu powered M car or have them send you an S63TU engine for your local shop to swap. Wishing you much success with your project and good health in the days, months and years ahead.
Thank you RK and Team!